- Select “Get Started. Buy a pass or get a bike.” on the kiosk touch-screen
- Insert and withdraw your credit card to create or look up an account (you aren’t being charged at this point)
- Select the green arrow at the bottom of the screen to select a 24hr Day Pass
- Select how many bike you would like to rent
- Verify that you are 18 years or older by selecting “yes” or “no”
- Confirm your purchase by selecting the green arrow, or select “I have a promo code” if you have a discount code to redeem
- Enter your phone number, so we can contact you if you experience any issues, then select the green arrow to go to the next page
- Select “yes” or “no” to opt in or out on receiving SMS notifications to your phone. SMS notifications are highly encouraged. You will receive docking confirmations and warnings if your bike has been docked incorrectly so you can avoid overage fees.
- Enter your Zip or Postal Code, then select the green arrow to move to the next page.
- Review the terms and conditions and select “agree”
- Print your 5-digit ride code, which you'll use to unlock your bike(s)
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light
- Type your ride code into the keypad on the dock next to your bike to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!
The first 30 minutes of each ride are included in your pass price, and you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active! If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again, select “Get Started. Buy a pass or get a bike” and swipe the same credit or debit card at the kiosk to get a new ride code. You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active.